Share this Blog post
At our Fall board meeting, the board made the following grants. All of these grants have a focus on mitigating the affects of COVID-19:
- NM Kids Matter (CASA Program; volunteer retention) — $20,000
- Reading Works (Adult Literacy Programs; moving to online platforms) — $5,000
- Animal Humane (Pet Save Fund) — $10,000
- Breath of My Heart Birthplace (Food Pantry and Infant Supplies)—$15,000
- Saranam (Life Skills Programs; moving to online platforms) — $10,000
Congratulations to all of our grant recipients!